IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19.
WITH THE CURRENT HEALTH CRISIS, WE UNDERSTAND AT TIMES THERE MAY BE THE NEED TO STAY IN OUR HOMES. WE WOULD LIKE TO ENSURE OUR CLIENTS THAT OUR PSYCHOLOGISTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE VIA PHONE OR VIDEO CONSULTATION IF NEEDED.
At Hannington Clinical Psychology, we offer professional, caring and confidential services to assist you through the difficult times
In everyone’s life, there are times when we need someone to talk too. Making sense of a situation, coping with a crisis, or trying to manage life’s issues can be difficult.
Psychologists can offer an impartial ear, objective advice, empathy and understanding. But more importantly, they can help you to understand and clarify issues of importance to you. The psychologists here at Hannington Clinical Psychology will help you to identify what changes you wish to make, how to implement change and how to assess your efforts.
Hannington Clinical Psychology offer services in the following areas:
- Mood – anxiety and/or depression
- Cognition – memory and/or concentration
- Phobias / OCD / obsessions
- Pain – headaches/migraines or chronic pain management
- Adjustment problems – acute distress, grief or trauma
- Behaviour – anger management
- Marital / Relationship issues
- Marriage Counselling
- Physical / Addictive problems
- Child behavioural issues
- Adolescent issues
- Family relationships and issues
- Family and domestic violence
- Sleep disorders / insomnia
- Social issues and communication
- Sexuality issues and communication
- Sexuality – e.g. low libido or erectile dysfuntion
- Grief / bereavement
- Eating disorders
- Therapy dogs are welcome to attend
- Support for St John Ambulance staff and families